/usr/ucb/ps in hp unix

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:26:57 +0100 (BST)

Hi Gurus,
in sun solaris we have /usr/ucb/ps auxw which does tells us the top cpu,mem and the applications running it
but is there any command which is similar in HP unix. the /usr/bin/ps auxw does not give any information or i might be wrong in this.
if anybody has any information please do let me know I have been trapping this information on sun and linking this to the database sid when there is high cpu, I am planning to do the same on HP. thanks in advance
Arun

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com