DBMS_LOGMNR_LOGREP_DICT error during full export

From: Lou Avrami <avramil_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:09:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I help administer a 9.2.0.5 database which is exported each night. The ful= l
export process always receives the error below, related to SYS.DBMS_LOGMNR_LOGREP_DICT.system_info_exp.

Oracle Support suggest rerunning $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/dbmslmd.sql. Tha= t
didn't seem to help.

this database was upgraded from 8i to 9i. I'm told that is when the proble= m
first occurred.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Can anyone suggest a solution? = =20
It's not a critical issue - the export seems to finish ok otherwise, we don't manifest this error at any other point. I'm handing this database of= f
to another group soon, so I'd like to clean this up, if possible.

Thanks,
Lou Avrami

. exporting PUBLIC type synonyms
. exporting private type synonyms
. exporting object type definitions
. exporting system procedural objects and actions
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 942 encountered
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_LOGMNR_LOGREP_DICT", line 994
ORA-06512: at line 1
EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling                    =
=20
SYS.DBMS_LOGMNR_LOGREP_DICT.system_info_exp
. exporting pre-schema procedural objects and actions
. exporting cluster definitions
. about to export SYSTEM's tables via Direct Path ...
. . exporting table AQ$_INTERNET_AGENTS 0 rows exported
. . exporting table AQ$_INTERNET_AGENT_PRIVS 0 rows exported
Table DEF$_AQCALL will be exported in conventional path. ...

 =20