RE: RBS not using

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:43:18 -0500 (EST)

the error is unrelated to the SET TRANSACTION statement. the error simply means that Oracle is not able to provide a read-consistent image of the data you access in the script, probably caused by *other* transactions simultaneously running on the same database, making changes to the database, and committing those changes. Those *other* transactions are apparently using rollback segment RBS02, and apparently that rollback segment is quite small -- so it gets overwritten in a cyclic way. You probably have a heavy, long-running query in your script?
hope this helps,
kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html