RE: Oracle RAC cost justification?

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:36:13 -0700

When ya get right down to it I don't care about complexities and inconveniences. I get paid well for those headaches. What I care more about is that the Interconnect and the architecture has severe = limitations.
Measurements and analysis must be done on a case by case truly.

I contend that folks that are using RAC in Active/Passive mode go do so = just
as well without RAC and not lse a thing.=20

RAC has mertis where it works an all or some nodes are shared actively. David