Storage EMC

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 05:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am looking for some advice/suggestion. I had a meeting with EMC next week and I need to work with them to organize space for our new SAN. THe database that will be moved to new SAN is around 1 Terabyte and it will grow to 2-4 Terabyte in a year as currently lots of data is purged on monthly basis. Can somebody advice as how the file need to be organized. We are currently on 9i and planning to move to 10g by the end of this year.

Sanjay

Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jun 02 2005 - 08:35:20 CDT