Upgrading oracle 8i to 10g

From: Sony Kristanto <zettira_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:56:10 +0500

Dear All,

I've plan to upgrade my oracle 8i database to oracle 10g. Could you pls hel= p me what I need to do step by step.
Just make a sure there is no problem during installation and my database ca= n runs like before.

TIA, Sony

--=20

NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=  once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jun 02 2005 - 02:01:05 CDT