RE: Oracle RAC cost justification?

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

RAC and a cost effective solution is an oxymoron. Add another node...

If you have'nt seen these papers, they sum it up nicely and accuratly in my opinion:
http://www.miracleas.dk/WritingsFromMogens/YouProbablyDontNeedRACUSVersion.pdf

http://www.miracleas.dk/images/upload/Docs/MS%20OracleRAC%20whitepaper.pdf

--
..