RE: Why CBO choose wrong way?(OT)possible humor

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:00:27 -0400

Now there is a revisionist movie:

Deniro smarts off "Are you talkin' to me?" to Eastwood "Do you feel lucky punk?" thus dying too soon to save Jodie Foster, so Anthony Hopkins would still have both hands. Possibly even with Deniro's fingerprints, those having been "blown clean off."

Here's hoping your expectations were too high. Then again, I'm a LucasFilm fan to the degree I liked episode I and II. Still, it's a good thing he started with episode IV. Too bad no VII, VIII, IX.

Regards,

mwf