Good Tool

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:02:46 -0500

Some of you might find this little free program helpful.

http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

I have been playing with it about a week and going back and forth a bit with the developer. For those of us who hate to document this is a great solution, basically it is a self contained wiki which for someone like me allows me to very easily document as I go or when I have time.