RE: ref cursor

From: Yasin Baskan <yasbs_at_kocbank.com.tr>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:41:15 +0300

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE ref_test AS   2 TYPE RefTyp IS REF CURSOR RETURN sys.dual%ROWTYPE;   3 PROCEDURE ref_proc (p_ref IN OUT RefTyp);   4 END ref_test;
  5 /

Package created.

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY ref_test AS   2 PROCEDURE ref_proc (p_ref IN OUT RefTyp) IS   3 BEGIN
  4 OPEN p_ref FOR SELECT * FROM dual;
  5 END ref_proc;
  6 END ref_test;
  7 /