Re: BG Process username setting

From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:47:40 +0530

*select nvl(username, 'My BG Process') Process from v$session; *
Thanx. But this will show *My BG Process *in place of blank username and that too in the current session only. My requirement is to replace the username permanently. Say whoever will check the v$session view will get the specified username as the owner of that session. In other words naming BG Process and the names will be permanent.  Can we do that?
 On 5/31/05, Oracle <all_about_oracle_at_hotpop.com> wrote:

> select nvl(username, 'My BG Process') Process from v$session;

Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath
Ph : +91-9826728111(Cell)
to_onkar_at_yahoo.com