Re: DBA_TEMP_FILES.MAXBYTES is wrong

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:44:05 -0700 (PDT)

i've had this issue with raw device database on 9.2.0.4. havent had a chance to investigate it in detail.. Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles_at_gmail.com> wrote:My guess would be that the files are sparse. What are the results of 'du -k'? Does it match up with the 'ls -l' output?

On 5/30/05, Oracle wrote:
> Is your database 64 K block size?

>=20
>=20

[snipped]

--=20
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.