RE: Comments or feedback requested/desired

From: Darrell Landrum <darrell_at_landrum.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:12:36 -0500

Just at a glance, I'm not sure I see the value (however inexpensive) of this if you're licensed for OEM use. Even worse, it claims to "See all components of Oracle 10g end-user response time.", but all of the information on that page points to system level numbers which often don't reveal the actual response time for an individual session(s). It might be worth playing with if you don't already have reliable tools or scripts in place.