Fwd: Re[2]: OT: Adv Perl Book Update

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:30:00 -0400

MG> I am confused about two editio= ns of the=20 same book being MG> written by two different people?

I work for O'Reilly. I don't know about this particular book (someone else is the editor). However, sometimes you have an author who, for whatever reason, does not want to continue on with his book. I don't know whether that's the issue in this case.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com