Oracle edition redux: diffs between One, Standard, and Enterprise editions

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:09:23 -0500

Hey all,

The link I had for showing the diffs between the One, Standard, and Enterprise editions is no longer valid. And I've been looking on oracle.com for almost an hour now with no luck. Anyone have an URL for this info? It's the One edition that I can't remember...

TIA!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA