RE: Best way to manage developers/schemas

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:32:47 -0400

Paula,

You could create a stored package that your developer could call where he would pass in his "create" scripts as a string and it would be created in the schema.

In our development database, our developers can create and recreate stored packages, triggers and views via the "create any" priv. This has not been a problem for us. I still create and alter the tables.

Hope this helps.

Tom