Re: Database priviliges

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:32:18 -0500

On 5/25/05, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi

>=20
> I have one schema in database named "A" Schema A has all of the database=

 object like tables etc. Now I want to give Read only access for all Schema=
 A Tables to "Sanjay" user. Is there any way that I can do without granting=
 individually on table basis. What I am looking is full schema Read only ki=
nd of priviliges.

use sql to generate sql something like:

spool sanjay.sql

select 'grant select on '||table_name||';' from user_tables;

spool off

@sanjay

run as user A.

or did i miss something here?

--=20

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA    =20
       shrekdba_at_gmail.com=20