relink?

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:27:09 -0500

so they just told me that they're going to "rebuild" the one solaris server over the weekend, if i remember correctly, any changes to the OS will require a "relink -all" before i bring all the databases back up. or has bit rot set in and i'm misremembering?

if we don't change any of the file locations for the home or the data files that's all i should need, right? please?;-)

--=20
--

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA    =20
       shrekdba_at_gmail.com=20

"Zen is not easy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness.
And then what do you have?