Re: CPU April 2005 patching madness

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:14:41 +0100

Hi Paul,
I've tried generating all possible forms available to me IIRC.

The only thing that works is startup pfile="full path to pfile".

I can't use the spfile, as it has 'remote_login_passwordfile=exclusive' set in it.

If I try to start the database with it, the password file cannot be found.

I cannot create a new spfile, with or without a full path.

Hope that answered it.

Jared