Re: How I JDBC connect Mathematica 5.1 to Oracle 10g?

From: mr SunnyGuy <sunnyguy11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 01:36:53 -0700

Ya,

You may have put me on the right track.

I copied all the .jar files from my jdev tree to what I think is the right place in my Mathematica tree.

I'm not sure which of the .jar files it wants.

I bounced Mathematica.

I tried the=20
OpenSQLConnection
expression.

It hangs (but no error msg this time!).

So it looks like it's knocking on the door and Oracle will not answer.

I'll try it against a 9i DB tomorrow.

-msg

On 5/20/05, Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> >Any more trouble shooting hints or tips?
>=20
> I suppose that with Jdev and OEM you use another JDBC driver. If it's the=
 case try to replace the Mathematica JDBC driver with the Jdev or OEM one..= .