Re: Limit sort space used by Discoverer

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:08:21 -0400

This is an Oracle Apps 11i database. The EUL is owned by the Apps acount. All users and Discoverer connect as Apps so can't alter the user id or would affect all users.
>>> Steve Rospo <srospo_at_vallent.com> 5/19/05 12:11:21 PM >>>

What about a different user with a dedicated temp tablespace? You can make that temp tablespace as large or as small as you want w/o conflicting
the production user.

S-

--
Stephen Rospo        Principal Software Architect
Vallent Corporation (formerly Watchmark-Comnitel)

This email may contain confidential information. If you received this
in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
this
message and any attachments. Thank you.