Re: TRIGGERS

From: Kean Jacinta <jacintakean_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

:P oh i see . I am so blur. My concern,

ID

---
1  <-- autogenerated
2  <-- autogenerated
3  <-- autogenerated
4  <-- manually created
5  <-- manually created

My current sequence stay at : 3 , if i issued an
autotgenerated insert again it will surely prompt
unique id alrdy existed... or some sort of database
error. How can then trigger being smart enough to
silently generate autoid 6 without raising error ?

I am very close to my objectives alrdy :P

Thank in advance
Jkean

--- david wendelken <davewendelken_at_earthlink.net>