Oracle Options

From: Bryan Wells <bunjibry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:49:23 -0600

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the "try then buy" options in 9.2.0? i have been running some scripts and have found "options" such as OLAP, Partitioning, et. al. turned on and wish to turn them off. Especially since we are working through licensing isssues.  Thanks in advance for your help and patience
--

Bryan S Wells - Jr. DBA
bunjibry_at_gmail.com

--