ORA-00604 and ORA-1101 while enabling a constraint

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:05:47 -0500

An upgrade program was failing with ORA-0001. So, I disabled the primary key on that table, let the load take place. I was then trying to enable the primary key constraint to capture the exceptions and this is the error I get.

alter table ugparam enable constraint ugpset1 exceptions into exceptions;

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01001: invalid cursor

There's not much on metalink.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Manjula