9i intelligent agent problems

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:40:34 -0400

We are running windows 2000. Our 8i intelligent agent runs fine, however, out 9i agent will not start and in fact generates a drwatson error log. Support has been working on it for several months. I would take any suggestions others have as to what the problem could be.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113