Re[2]: C.J.Date' new book

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:52:24 -0400

Monday, May 16, 2005, 10:50:07 AM, Jesse, Rich (Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com) wrote: JR> Too bad it doesn't appear to be on Safari yet... :(

Expect Chris's book to Safari sometime in June. Here is what John Chodacki, our Electronic Publishing Manager, tells me:

    We have a concept of monthly production slots for Safari conversions.     [This book is slated for conversion during June.] We then prioritize the     conversions within each month by print runs, advance sales, input from the     field, etc.

    I will let our conversion team that it should be considered a top priority     for the month. It should be done before June 15th [probably much sooner].

So there you have it. Probably more than you wanted to know about how Safari operates.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com