RE: Remotely stopping an Oracle 10g instance on window 2000

From: Ken Naim <kennaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:20:03 -0500

Thank you all very much for your replies. I was swamped today and didn't get a chance to test out your suggestions but will first thing tomorrow and will post a follow up.

As for implementing some form of Linux, I'm sure it would never be noticed well at least till my contract is up and then I won't get a good reference:)

--Ken