RE: C.J.Date' new book

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:16:04 +0200

sorry -- I forgot to mention one more important thing: Chris Date is offering a new one-day seminar, based on this book -- might be an interesting option for companies, if they want to train certain teams. of course, attending such a seminar taught by the master himself is about 42 times more efficient than reading the book.

if you are interested in this seminar in any way, feel free to contact me off-list.

cheers,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html