RE: Help critical install shared cdroms

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:51:24 -0400

So I ended up saying the heck with it as I don't want to go much farther without hooking up with the system admin.

I instead did a scp from the disk to the target host which brings up another question.

Doing a scp -pr everything is owned by root - any known "gotchas" about copying the files with "-pr" then running the install from a staging area?

Thanks,
Paula=20

From: mhthomas [mailto:qnxodba_at_gmail.com]=3D20 Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Stankus, Paula G
Cc: mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Help critical install shared cdroms

Hi

Have you check owner/group and permissions?

What user is having the issue? Is this user in the group that is same as missing one?

Regards,

Mike Thomas

On 5/15/05, Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us> wrote:
> I go to another box and see them perfectly so it is something to =
do=3D20

>with the target box (i.e. client in this case).
>=3D20
> I execute /etc/init.d/nfs.client stop
> /etc/init.d/nfs.client start
>=3D20
> Still doesn't work.=3D3D20
>=3D20

https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3D3D3Ds&i=3D3D3D32424736&= m=3D3
D=3D
3Db
> 6e4=3D3D
> b41b7
> 0f4
> Not spam:
> =3D

https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3D3D3Dn&i=3D3D3D32424736&= m=3D3
D=3D
3Db
> 6e4=3D3D
> b41b7
> 0f4
> Forget vote:
> =3D

https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3D3D3Df&i=3D3D3D32424736&= m=3D3
D=3D
3Db
> 6e4=3D3D
> b41b7
> 0f4
> END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
>=3D20

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 32426394) is spam: Spam:
https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3D3Ds&i=3D3D32426394&m=3D= 3D018
5=3D
acf10
727