RE: force a title to print in sqlplus

From: <Katz.C_at_forces.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:24:20 -0400

I think one of the work-arounds was to start each sqlplus report with a call to another script e.g. @setup_script 'message text for users'. The setup script would print the message text even if the sqlplus report returns no rows (The setup script will also print the message text (on the first page of the report) even if the sqlplus report returns rows but since nothing's perfect...
chaim