File IO Average Response Time in STATSPACK

From: BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:27:13 -0400

Greetings,

Oracle 8174 on HPUX 11 Multiple CPU Server using EMC Disks

I see 100s of Av Rd(ms) for some of the Datafiles in our hourly Statspack reports.
If we look at the sar -d reports for the same time, they look good (%busy , avwait, avserv)
no way near what STATSPACK is saying.

Am I missing some thing here.

Please advice.
--=20