Re: Toad question

From: Ana Choto <achoto_at_american.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:47:30 -0400

We have Version 8.0 and it supports up to 10G.

Thanks

Ana E. Choto
American University
e-Operations - Information Technology
Phone (202) 885-2275
Fax (202) 885-2224

             "Goulet, Dick"
             <DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Sent by: "Oracle-L Freelists" oracle-l-bounce_at_f <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> reelists.org cc Subject 05/05/2005 02:32 Toad question PM Please respond to DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Sorry for posting this as it is a shot in the dark. We have Toad installed here, but the manager who purchased & has the license documents is not currently available (too nice a day not to play golf). Anyway since I end up supporting it locally & answering questions I've come across a puzzler that I believe is version related. And since I know we've a Quest sales droid lurking on the list, What is the current version of Toad that supports Oracle 9.2?? Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA