Someone looking for a position

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:53:24 -0400

To all who may be offended by this, my apologies in advance & Please delete this.
But for the remainder: There have been a number of positions that need filling advertised on this list in the past. Well I have the reverse. We have a young person on an H-1B visa from China who is being laid off. The company is giving her a number of weeks to remain employed & sponsored to find another position. She's a developer, knowledgeable in Java, ASP, C, and other stuff of that nature as well as Oracle. If your interested reply to me off line, she might like some of the job particulars, & I'll forward to her.

Thanks in advance to all.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA