Ora 4031

From: Burton, Laura <BurtonL_at_frmaint.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:13:44 -0500

I have just created a database for 9.2.0.1 on Windows 2003. This was an 8.1.6 database that I imported the database from. Today we started getting these errors on only one application, which does perform a lot of pl/sql. We did not get those errors on the 8.1.6 database version. =20

I have applied the latest patch (9.2.0.6) and have modified different pool settings, but we are still getting the error.

Does anyone know anything about this type error. Metalink has some people doing the same thing, and it works for one, but not the other. I am going to try pinning the one procedure to see if this will help.

Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,=20
Laura