RE: 10g ASM state

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:45:57 +1000

This is a classic "Call Support" question.  There must be a very simple ans=
wer to this question, but the number of questions which need to be asked fi=
rst to narrow down which answer applies far exceeds the interaction I can s=
upport at this time.  The support people should be able to go through that =
process and get resolution far more quickly.

My guess is either you have not yet waited for the rebalance process to com= plete, or you may have added the disk to the wrong failure group if you are=  running ASM redundancy.

=

Pete
=

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
=

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA