Last_Analyzed appears to be incorrect

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:00:45 -0500

I run an Analyze estimate on all my tables and indexes every weekend. But for some reason the LAST ANALYZED column of USER_TAB_COLUMNS indicates the tables and indexes have not been analyzed in a year. This is Oracle 7.3.4.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, = distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received = this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.