Oracle designer tools

From: Amihay Gonen <AmihayG_at_ectel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 15:39:54 +0300

Hi folks ,

I'm look for a good tool for design oracle databases. I'm aware of oracle designer , but this tool is missing some options , which make like difficult with this tool.

The problems I see with this tool are :
* It's not supported for 9i 10g new features like oracle local
tablespaces , xmltype .
* The PL\SQL editor doesn't support many standard IDE functions.

I'm looking for alternative tool for designer . Any suggestions

Amihay Gonen
DBA,
972-3-9268280

Be there ... -> http://golan/Forum%20DBA/default.aspx <http://golan/Forum%20DBA/default.aspx>