Re: 10G OEM and local host name

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:01:53 +0200

OEM repository is non-RAC DB. As targets we have both, RAC and non-RAC DBs. However, I have to add RAC databases manually - creating XML file and load it with emctl. I couldn't agent get to discover our MC/SG cluster (HP-UX) so I had to do it manually as well.

I tried to remove targets with both - emctl and GUI. However, hosts can't be deleted in GUI. (don't remember about command line).

Cheers,
Alex