Re: 10G OEM and local host name

From: mhthomas <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 11:48:09 -0400

Hi,

On 5/1/05, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Normally, you shouldn't have a need to drop your repository because
> you can have sevaral OMS. I have configured ours in this way - we have
> two OMS running. Perahps, you need to remove your old target and
> create a new one?

>=20

If it works, I would definately try your suggestion first. Do you have RAC and ASM configuration, or standalone instances (or both, etc)?=20 I'm curious if you remove your targets using the command line or using the web based GUI.

Another test, I have not tried, is to reinstall Dbconsole/OEM respository with both RAC and ASM options by using a response file instead of command line options. All my command line install tests failed when I used options for both RAC and ASM. I just got of the idea to use a response file (config file, whatever its called) instead of command line last week.

HTH. Regards,

Mike Thomas