Advanced replication vs Logical standby

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  We are currently using advanced replication with a primary and secondary. We plan to move to Logical standby. We are hoping logical standby will support more data types and will be better in general maintenance then advanced replication. Does anyone have any other experience with it? Any catches? Thanks

Do You Yahoo!?