RE: Temporary space....

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:25:05 +0200

Hi

Below you find two links that should answer your questions. My general = advice is to read, at least twice, the whole book. It's name is: = Concepts.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96524/c03bl= ock.htm#2930

>2) whats the diff between the two commands:
> create tablespace temp datafile .......... temporary;
> create tablespace temp tempfile .......... temporary.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96524/c04sp= ace.htm#10561

HTH
Chris