Reports Server Configuration

From: GBA-DBA <gba.oraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:58:25 -0500

Hi list, anybody could explain me how to tell the Reports Server where it should look for the reports that I want to make available for the users?

Also I would like to know how to use the cgicmd.dat file. I did a few tests but didn't get the results I wanted.

I made an entry like this:

prueba: userid=user/pwd_at_db <blocked::mailto:userid=user/pwd_at_db> report=report.rdf destype=cache desformat=PDF paramform=Y server=rep_myserver

and the report worked, but if I use this one:

prueba: userid=user/pwd_at_db <blocked::mailto:userid=user/pwd_at_db> destype=cache desformat=PDF paramform=Y server=rep_myserver

and then at the URL I use something like http://myserver.......?prueba <blocked::http://myserver.......?prueba&report=report.rdf> &report=report.rdf

it returns an error page saying that i didn't specified the report name.

This kind of configuration worked in the previous versions of IAS , I don't know what changed with IAS 10G.

Regards
GBA