Re: Insert returned Rows into diffrent columns

From: jaromir nemec <jaromir_at_db-nemec.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:46:23 +0200

Hi,

the solution below event doesn't need the table A:

insert into b
values('pk',1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10);

Alternatively you may search ask tom on "pivot"

Hi,

I have table always with 10 records. I want to insert these records into another table but each record will goes to column PK, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J.

Select * from table a;

col1

1
2