Silent Installs and PatchSets...

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:33:40 -0500

Folks,
I'm working on an effort to see what it takes to do a silent Install of a patchset... I have two different examples where I'm looking to do this:

  1. Fresh install with the 9201 base(solaris) and then apply the 9205 or 9206 patchset
  2. Existing database(9i) and apply the 9206 patchset

Now, I know I should RTFM. But while I'm R'ingTFM; I thought that I would throw this out there to see if anyone has had any experience with this.....

Thanks in advance!

Greg Loughmiller