RE: Cleaning server for fresh install

From: Eric Buddelmeijer <Eric.Buddelmeijer_at_elegant.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:41:00 +0200

Just asked the sa. I saw other dirs in /var/preserve with different account names. It appears to contain temporary files from editing sessions in vi or ex. Left overs from aborted sessions I presume. Nothing to do with installs. As you concluded already, let's start looking for another tree to bark up to.

Kind regards,
Eric.