Re: Multiple installed versions of Oracle

From: Ankur Shah <desert_moon_at_online.ie>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:14:45 -0400

We have been doing all the time since ours is a gov site.Its nothing unusual to run whatever Oracle comes out with on same server.

We infact run muliple vesions of Oracle Application servers also (...OAS,9iAS,10gAS ) on same server as we can afford to blow away what all you pay as taxes and yes its run by cheap...

Keep Posted

Ankur Shah