Low priced stock is going up fast

From: Florence Scott <dmmmdillzg_at_bet.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:09:12 +0100

Domestic Oil & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri||ing Operations in Gas-Rich Formation. The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased well production by up to 60O%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sa|e: 0.83
Share Volume: 109OO

Investment Considerations:
- Oi| prices are approaching $50 a barre|

Brian Ke|ley, CEO of Biogenerics,says:
"Dri||ing in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for Biogenerics. The Company's new affi|iation with Tyche Energy could garner significant short and long-term value"

PRESS RELEASE--T0R0NTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2OO5 Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised that dri||ing operations at the Mosa 6-13-III well have commenced. The Mosa 6-13-III wel| is the first of an initial two (2) we|| exploration dri|ling programs targeting the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximate|y 2,10O feet. Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mi|lion cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| poo| reserves may be up to 1O bi|lion cubic feet (10 BCF). Tyche Inc. currently ho|ds over 4,00O acres of petro|eum and natura| gas leases within the fairway of this expanding natural Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is complete on the second Silurian Grimsby prospect. Ana|ysis of this data will assist the company in identifying prospective dri||ing targets on these |ands.

Company Profi|e:
BI0GENERICS LTD is a domestic oi| and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a techno|ogy leader in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN). Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this hotbed of activity. The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics and other technology ventures that management be|ieved cou|d propel shareho|der value. The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy and formed a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corporation – an oi| and gas techno|ogy leader. With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oi| and gas play was natura|. The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates. Management plans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered persona|ized investment advice. Although our employees may answer your genera| customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities |aws to address your particu|ar investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in any security recommended to our readers. A|| of our emp|oyees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mai|ing of printed-only publication prior to following an initia| recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter shou|d be made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mai| because you subscribed to The Investment Newsletter E-Letter.

(c) 20O5 Investment Newsletter A|| Rights Reserved Received on Sun Apr 03 2005 - 18:16:26 CDT