RE: Event 10499: NUMBER Datatypes

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:55:03 +0100

Hi Gilberto,
you might want to check MetaLink for the details of that bug. what problem are you struggling with?
who told you that you need to set this event? I guess they also provided a good reason :-)

if you want to doublecheck whether the event is really active, you might want to execute the procedure sys.dbms_system.read_ev(10499,level) and check the return value of level.

kind regards,

Lex.

Visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl