[SPAM] Become one of the low rates

From: Marisa Pickens <gavins_at_didamail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:40:15 -0600

Hello,

 We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

 You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

 You could get over $380,000 for as little as $500 a month!

 Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

 To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

 http://www.now-and-forever.net/sign.asp

 Best Regards,

 Wayne Dubois

 to be remov(ed: http://www.now-and-forever.net/gone.asp

 this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our  best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove  or else you will continue to recieve email/s. Received on Thu Mar 31 2005 - 12:40:43 CST