RE: mysql

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:59:04 -0500

Chris,

        Of course I can. I did say that it was personal & biased, didn't I? Basically my experience with MySql have proven to me that it's a toy. Great for developing something quick & without a lot of fuss, but no good for any real application. If you want to use an open source database system, use PostGreSql. You'll find yourself a lot more at home.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Goulet, Dick Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 11:41 AM
To: Joan.Hsieh_at_tufts.edu; oracle_l

Joan,

        Personal, biased opinion here, but I would not walk away from that one, I'd RUN.=3D20